Serving Oregon businesses throughout the greater Portland metro area.
QuickBooks software products, by Intuit, are among the most powerful tools you can use to manage your business. However, unless you’re an accounting or bookkeeping professional (and sometimes even then), it can be a challenge to set up and use QuickBooks products to deliver the financial information you need in an accurate, effective and understandable way.
When you work with 2nd Site Business Solutions you’ll be empowered with the skills you need to succeed, giving you the confidence and peace of mind that comes from having a clear and accurate view of your financial position.
K.C. Courtnier, an Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor and an Intuit Premier Reseller, is one of only a few consultants in Oregon holding all of the certifications offered by Intuit, which means you’ll be working with a top level certified expert who can guide you through the process of assessing, selecting, purchasing and implementing your QuickBooks, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Point of Sale software, hardware, payroll, and merchant service solutions.
2nd Site Business Solutions specializes in sales, support and consulting services, both on-site and remotely, for QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Pro including:
- Entry level introduction to basic features to start using QuickBooks, Enterprise and Point of Sale today
- Progressive follow up sessions empowering every person with proficiency
- Question and answer sessions to address specific issues or problem areas
QuickBooks Periodic Support
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation
- Quarterly data quality analysis and correction
- Annual year end review
- Troubleshoot and eliminate integrity errors
- Customize QuickBooks reports and forms
- Import/Export of lists and data
- Recommend 3rd party software
- Remote access support
- Payroll subscription selection and implementation
- Perform retail physical inventory with team of ProAdvisor partners
- Reduce QuickBooks data file size by removing selected years (not the same as the built-in cleanup feature)
- Revert an Enterprise company data file to Pro and Premier compatibility
|Intuit Premier Reseller
- Needs assessment for Point of Sale Basic, Pro, and Multi-Store, QuickBooks Enterprise, Advanced Inventory, and Payroll
- Product selection, purchase, installation, setup and training
- Quotes for GoPayment and other stand alone or fully integrated merchant services.
QuickBooks Software & Hardware Purchase, Installation and Set Up
- Software and POS peripheral hardware selection and sales – an easy, one stop shop for all of your QuickBooks needs
- Installation of software and hardware peripherals
- New data file created and configured to meet your specific needs and skill level
- Recommendation and customization of preferences and users access rights
QuickBooks Clean Up and Optimization
- Data Reconstruction
- Identify and merge duplicate list entries (Customers, vendors, employees, items)
- Restore A/R & A/P accuracy
- Locate and reallocate misappropriated income and expenses
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts including inventory and liabilities.