The most affordable and user-friendly accounting software program designed for the mid-market, Enterprise can take your company to a whole new level of efficiency and functionality without breaking the bank. Making the decision to switch to Enterprise is so much easier when 2nd Site is there to walk you through the analytical steps to determine when it’s time to make the change. Even better, 2nd Site has an exit plan in case you ever need to downgrade back to QuickBooks Premier. (Yes, it really CAN be done!)
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions software may be the right fit to help you grow and be more productive in your business. There are many factors to consider when determining whether or not you’re outgrowing your current QuickBooks software.
Here’s a list of reasons why you may need to upgrade to QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- Three levels of price & features to choose from
- You want year around free U.S. based technical support through a priority access phone line.
- You want automatic upgrades to each new version.
- You are having performance issues due to the size of your QuickBooks Premier company file. (QBES handles 2 G of data.)
- You are reaching the Pro/Premier threshold of list elements at 14,500 including items, vendors, customers, employees (QBES can handle 1,000,000.)
- You need to have more than 5 simultaneous QuickBooks Premier users. (QBES allows up to 30.)
- You need to add up to 30 custom fields for names. (Limited to 12 each for vendors, customers, and employees.)
- You need to add up to 13 custom fields for items.
- You need to combine financial reports for multiple company files and locations.
- You need to track inventory separately in multiple locations (Requires Advanced Inventory provided in Platinum subscription.)
- You need to track serial or lot numbers (Requires Advanced Inventory provided in Platinum subscription.)
- You need to track inventory values on a FIFO basis rather than average cost (Requires Advanced Inventory provided in Platinum subscription.)
- You need a complex pricing structure (Requires Advanced Pricing provided in Platinum subscription.)
Advanced Integration Requirements
- You need built-in ODBC connectivity in order to accommodate custom program interaction.
- You need custom reports created with Advanced Reporting.
- You need to integrate with other high end software solutions.
Greater Administrative Flexibility
- You need to perform more tasks in multi-user mode including the ability to adjust inventory, delete list items, and change sales tax rates.
- You need the option to enable multiple users in remote locations to simultaneously work in QuickBooks using Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services.
- You need more advanced and customized security options or user permissions/restrictions within QuickBooks.
- You need the ability to create customized financial statements using the Intuit Statement Writer.
- You want to the administrator to be able to instant message and remotely bump users out of the program.
Call me today to discuss if Enterprise Solutions is the right solution for you.
K.C. Courtnier, your local Intuit Premier Reseller
503-246-7776 or email: 2nd-Site@2nd-Site.com