- Manage your inventory with real-time data on what’s in stock, what needs reordering and what’s on order
- Ring up sales quickly and easily by scanning bar codes or simply keying in an item
- Offer great customer service by capturing customer information and purchase history
QuickBooks Point of Sale 2015 v12.0 for Windows is an affordable, easy-to-use retail management software that replaces your electronic cash register¹ and tracks your inventory, sales and customer information. It’s faster to learn and easier to use than similar programs like RMS but has greater functionality than entry level POS programs. It works alone or together with QuickBooks Financial Software³ for an integrated, complete retail accounting solution. QuickBooks Point of Sale also provides up-to-date, insightful reports to help you manage your business, save time, serve your customers better, and is available with a complete set of retail hardware¹ guaranteed to work together.
- Get started quickly.
- Manage inventory to serve customers better
- Ring up sales quickly and easily
- Know your best customers
- Works alone or with QuickBooks financial software³
- Manage layaways, backorders, special orders, inventory assemblies, and group items (kits)
- Track serial numbers
- Track multiple vendors and UPC codes per item
- Implement Customer Rewards loyalty program
- Control items using style grids and multiple units of measure
- Display item pictures
- Add your own custom fields to describe or define customers and items
- Use flexible pricing options, including discounts, coupons, and X for Y pricing
QuickBooks Point of Sale Multi-Store
- At least 2 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation (2nd Site recommends 4 GB RAM for better response time.)
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution
- Operating Systems (North American versions of Windows only):
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista, all editions (SP2 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 (SP1 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows 7
- Data import/export and Microsoft Office Integration requires full versions of the following:
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010
Multi-user Computer Network Recommendations:
- Multi-core processor and 4 GB of RAM are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation.
- In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
NOTE: 2nd Site strongly recommends no less than 4 GB of Ram in a single standalone PC configuration and more, if possible, for the POS server workstation in a multi-workstation configuration.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Bundle
- Includes easy-to-use software and retail hardware** including a bar code scanner, cash drawer, receipt printer and credit card swipe* guaranteed to work together.
- Bundles can include Basic or Pro software and cost less than purchasing the individual components separately.
- Bundle prices through 2nd Site can include training and support services not available in Intuit direct purchase bundle pricing. Call 2nd Site for a quote before making your decision!
- Peripheral hardware bundles may be purchased without the software.
**QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware comes with a one year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty.
QuickBooks Payments Merchant Services for Retailers
- Everything you need to process credit cards is in Point of Sale.
- Save time–authorize, process and record sales seamlessly
- Increase reliability–reduce data entry errors by only entering transactions once
- Get paid fast–approved funds are deposited into your U.S. Bank account in about 2-3 business days
- No contract or termination fees
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
Running a retail business is challenging enough for even the most seasoned retailer. From keeping pace with consumer trends to managing shelf space, inventory and staff to coordinating online and brick-and-mortar sales, you’ve got your hands full. 2nd Site Business Solutions will help you understand your software, hardware, and merchant service choices to ensure you make the choices that are right for your store.
(1) PC and peripheral hardware sold separately. (3) Works with any QuickBooks Pro or Premier Edition and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions version dated within 3 years of your Point of Sale version. Sold separately.
(4) Each workstation simultaneously operating POS software must have a separately purchased and registered copy of QuickBooks Point of Sale. (5) Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Services is required to process credit and debit cards within POS. Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Services is required to accept gift cards within POS. Both services are sold separately. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions apply. To process debit cards an additional PIN pad is required, sold separately. Details are available through 2nd Site Business Solutions. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.